Clarify Medical™ Home Phototherapy System
What makes the Clarify Medical system so unique and so effective is the ability of the device, which is linked to your smartphone, to manage the dose, duration and frequency of treatments. Those features help optimize compliance and ensure your success.
We're here to help! Let's talk about your goals and what can be expected of home light therapy. CarePartners will coordinate with your doctor (or find one for you!) to develop a treatment schedule and help ensure your continued success. Working together will help clear your skin problems in a safe and effective manner.
The best candidates for Clarify:
- Have a skin condition that is treatable by phototherapy. The Clarify Medical™️ device is FDA-cleared for the treatment of psoriasis and vitiligo.
- Are willing to perform treatments at home. Depending on the nature and extent of your skin condition, treatments take 10-20 minutes per day, three times per week.
- Have a recent Apple or Android smartphone. An app on your smartphone will be linked with the Clarify Medical™ device to help manage your treatments.
- Can reach affected skin areas. It may help to have someone assist with areas that are hard to reach, like your back.
- Will communicate with your doctor and a qualified CarePartner if you have questions or need help with the device
Interested in financing Clarify?
Check your rates through Requesting a rate takes just a few minutes and won't affect your credit score.*
Not ready to buy now, but want to learn how the Clarify Home Light Therapy System will work for you? Schedule A Free Consultation
books or treatment logs.
work for you.
What’s included with your purchase
- Clarify Home Light Therapy Handheld Device
- Handheld Charger
- Safety Glasses
- Travel Case
- Quick Start Guide and Directions for Use
- Sunscreen Stick
- Alcohol Wipes
Comprehensive Clarify Support Services
Clarify support includes a team of Clarify CarePartners who are ready to answer any questions and support your treatments along the way. Comprehensive Clarify support includes:
- Email, chat, and phone support from the CarePartners team
- Complete record of your treatments and photo records of our progress available to you and your physician
- Patient education regarding treatment and the Clarify system
- Succinct treatment progress reports for your physician
- Communication back to your physician, when needed
- Software updates for both the App and Handheld
The Clarify Medical Home Light Therapy system (device and software) is covered by a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
If your device has stopped working and is still under warranty, please contact us for troubleshooting assistance. If we find that your device is in fact defective while within the warranty period we will issue a replacement upon receipt of the defective device within 7 days. If the root cause is determined to be a software defect, we will address the defect with a software patch within a reasonable time frame. If the failure is determined to be caused by the user or is otherwise outside of the scope of the warranty, we will bill for time and materials to fix your device or charge for a replacement device.
Contact a Clarify System Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-738-6041 if you have any questions.