The Clarify Medical Home Light Therapy System has been called “a game-changer” because it has taken a very well-established treatment and synced it with the technology of a smartphone.
The result: the newest advance in the treatment of psoriasis and vitiligo. The dosage and intensity are similar to what can be expected from phototherapy from a clinic or your doctor’s office, but home-based phototherapy is more cost effective.
Here's how it works
Ultraviolet B (UVB) rays, which are present in natural sunlight, penetrate the skin and slow the growth of affected skin cells for psoriasis. According to the National Psoriasis Foundation several studies indicate that narrowband UVB rays clear psoriasis faster and produce longer remissions than broadband UVB. It also may be effective with fewer treatments per week than broadband UVB.
Narrowband ultraviolet B rays are a safe and effective treatment that stimulates melanocytes and help repigment the skin. That's why it's considered the gold standard for the treatment of vitiligo.
Good to Know
- Works on all skin types and sensitivity levels
- Harnesses the natural, healing power of the sun
- Can be used as monotherapy or in combination with other therapies (biologics, topicals)
- Works with most iPhones and Androids
- Safe for children and women who are pregnant or nursing (with doctor's consent)
Effective. Narrowband UVB light ensures safe and effective treatment and you will see results as quickly as two weeks for psoriasis and four weeks for vitiligo.
Smart. When the handheld device is synced with a smartphone, the dosing, frequency and duration are both customized and controlled, so you get exactly the right amount of treatment, at exactly the right time.
Cost effective. Home phototherapy is more cost-effective than many oral medications used to treat auto-immune skin disorders. It's also less expensive than clinic or office-based phototherapy.
Efficient. It’s much easier to follow the treatment schedule that has been prescribed for you.
Flexible. Combining Clarify Home Light Therapy with systemic therapies may increase efficacy dramatically and allow for lower doses of the systemic medication.
Affordable. Interest-free payment plans are available.
Easy to use. A simple smartphone app and a patient support team ensure your success.
Targeted. Treatments are directed to only affected areas.
You’re a Great Psoriasis Candidate if You
- Have plaque or guttate psoriasis on the face, trunk, arms and legs. Those areas respond especially well to phototherapy. The scalp, hands and feet, where the skin is thicker or not accessible to light, may be more difficult to treat.
- Have mild to moderate psoriasis. You can treat 40 2"X2" squares (approximately the area of two sheets of paper).
- Are willing to consult with your doctor every 3-6 months. Based on your progress, your doctor may want to adjust the regimen accordingly.
You’re a Great Vitiligo Candidate if You
- Want to repigment your skin and prevent new spots from forming. The face and torso respond exceptionally well. Bonier areas such as hands, feet and knees require longer treatment cycles.
- Have spots that are less than two years old. Early intervention and treatment are a plus.
- Have mild to moderate vitiligo. You can treat 20 2"X2" squares (approximately the area of one sheet of paper).
It Really Works!
The Clarify Medical Home Light Therapy System is not only great because of our patented connected system and light engine, but also because of the results that it has produced. From clinical trials to real end users, the Clarify System has helped many people.
SIMPLE PAYMENT PLAN
The Clarify Home Light Therapy System is available with an affordable payment plan of $199 per month for five months, plus tax in some states. There’s zero interest, zero small print, zero hidden fees and zero extra expenses. Currently, we only ship within the USA. To take advantage of this, please call us at (877) 738-6041.